Modelling can be murder!
After one of their number is raped at a party and then mysteriously murdered some time later, a group of supermodels who moonlight as high-class hookers find that a brutal killer is taking revenge on everyone involved in the original assault, just as a mysterious new arrival joins their group for an extravagant music video-style fashion shoot. Who is she and what is her connection to the series of violent deaths taking place around her?
Mixing the classic traditions of Italian giallo cinema with the ultra-modernist aesthetics of Eighties MTV, this 1988 thematic follow-up to erotic thriller Nothing Underneath from director Dario Piana is a visually dazzling and wildly extravagant study in style and slaughter that has a cast of beautiful women headed by cult movie icon Florence Guérin (Faceless, The Black Cat) and is soundtracked by a collection of 1980s pop hits from the likes of Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Huey Lewis and the News.
This Nucleus Films presentation of Too Beautiful To Die – aka Nothing Underneath II – is newly restored in 4K from the original 35mm negatives, looking more stunning than ever before and is complete with extensive special features.
• Brand new uncensored 4K transfer from the original negatives
• English and Italian Stereo Audio Options
• Optional English Subtitles
• Audio Commentary with film historian and critic Rachael Nisbet
• Nothing True But The Eyes – an interview with writer/director Dario Piana
• Alternate ending storyboards
• Deleted scenes storyboards
• English theatrical trailer
• Italian theatrical trailer
• Italian credits
• Italian inserts
• French theatrical trailer (English audio)
• Japanese VHS teaser trailer
• BBFC 1990 Cuts information
• Image Gallery