Time to grab some tools and get those creative ideas afloat… Arrow Films are offering the chance for YOU to design the reverse sleeve for their upcoming HARPOON Arrow Video Blu-ray release!
Receiving its UK Premiere earlier this year at Arrow Video Frightfest, HARPOON is a deliciously dark thriller starring Munro Chambers (Turbo Kid), Christopher Gray (TV’s The Mist), Emily Tyra (Code Black) and features narration by Brett Gelman (Fleabag, Stranger Things)
“The blackest of black of black comedies” – 4 Stars, Nerdly
“Will appeal to horror lovers everywhere” – 4 Stars, LoveHorror
Your cover art can be in any style or medium you see fit but should fit to a ratio of 128.5mm x 149mm.
There will be one main winner – this lucky person will not only see their artwork used as the reverse sleeve for the January Blu-ray release but will also receive a £500 cash reward! They will also select three runners up who will all receive a copy of the Blu-ray release.
Winners will be judged by the Rob Grant, the film’s director, and Michael Peterson, the film’s producer shortly after the closing date of Friday November 15.
To get your creative juices flowing, take a look at the synopsis and official trailer below and, if that wasn’t enough, you can watch the full film, on a Free 7-day trial, over on the Arrow Video Channel on Apple TV or Amazon now!
They say every story about love, friendship and betrayal extols a key lesson in virtue and morality. This is not one of those stories.
Jonah (Munro Chambers, Turbo Kid), Richard (Christopher Gray, TV’s The Mist) and Sasha (Emily Tyra, Code Black) have been friends a long time… maybe too long. Following a ferocious bust-up, Richard tries to make amends in the form of a sailing trip on his family yacht. After all, a friendship is the kind of ship that never sinks – until the yacht breaks down and the trio are left stranded in the middle of the ocean. As food and water supplies start to sink and rivalries, dark secrets and sexual tension start to surface, the question becomes: which of these three broken humans will run out of air first?
Dubbed a “twisty little thriller” (Eye For Film) that “will appeal to horror lovers everywhere” (Love Horror), Harpoon is Edgar Allan Poe by way of Seinfeld and an exercise in brilliant pacing, direction and acting. As the story takes darkly comedic and always unexpected turns, the three leads crescendo into a culmination of their respective crises of conscience – except the crisis here is that they have no conscience. Welcome aboard!
How to Enter
All entries must be created and submitted in the following format: 128.5mm x 149 mm and must include the following elements:
- The title of the film: Harpoon
- A subheading of: A film by Rob Grant
The rest is up to you! All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘HARPOON reverse art comp’ in the subject line.
Please feel free to share your art on social media using the hashtag #HarpoonReverseArt (however you must ensure your art is submitted by email too to be in with a chance to win!) Please also ensure you include how you’d like to be credited in the submission.
The deadline for entries is midnight on Friday November 15.
Wishing you all smooth sailing! ⚓
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open worldwide but you must be 18 years or over, with the exception of those related to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Proof of age may be required.
- Entries must be received on before midnight GMT on Friday November 15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach them by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Of the entries received before the deadline, one overall winner will be selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The grand prize for the main winner is their artwork will be included as the reverse artwork on our Blu-ray release of Harpoon and a £500 payment. Three runners up will receive a copy of Harpoon on Blu-ray.
- The Blu-ray release of Harpoon will be locked to Region B so will need a compatible player to view.
- The winner(s) will be notified via email and announced on the social media channels of The Promoter.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- All work must be entirely original and the entrant’s own.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Arrow Films.